Laredo Development Foundation provides services to attract new industry and businesses to the Laredo/Webb County area, such as:
Works with prospect(s) request and assists companies interested in relocating to Laredo:
- Target maquila and industrial suppliers to serve plants on the regional border northern Mexico
- Promote the benefits of using the Port of Lázaro Cardenas Trade Route
- Facilitate the promotion of the Laredo/Webb County Tax Abatement to perspective clients.
- Target select industries in Tamaulipas and Nuevo Léon to locate logistical/distribution facilities in Laredo
- Facilitate industrial park development in Laredo and Nuevo Laredo
- Develop and maintain essential economic and trade-related data to assist prospective prospects with timely trends in order to promote and encourage location in Laredo
If you are interested in visiting Laredo, or would like economic/demographic information, please contact Joseph Mendiola at (956) 722-0563 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.